Sync ActiveCampaign contacts
Sync ActiveCampaign contacts easy, fast and secury with countless other apps. With sync.blue® you do have a lot of advantages:
- Lightning-fast and easy setup. Setup your connection between ActiveCampaign and your other apps with just a few clicks.
- Very fast sync speed. Have all your ActiveCampaign contacts in your apps within very short time.
- Use nearly real-time data in all your apps like ActiveCampaign.
- GDPR compliant sync. sync.blue® does not store your ActiveCampaign contacts, but syncs them live between your apps.
- Compatible with favourite apps. Sync ActiveCampaign also with Microsoft 365, Office 365, Outlook, Apple iCloud and Google.
- Try before you buy. Setup your sync connections for free and check if everything works for you, too.
App is planned.
ActiveCampaign is a cloud software platform for small to medium-sized businesses based in Chicago, Illinois. The company offers customer experience automation (CXA) software that combines transactional email, email marketing, marketing automation, sales automation, and CRM categories.
ActiveCampaign was founded in 2003 by Jason VandeBoom. It started as a consulting firm and then as a local software provider helping small and medium-sized businesses automate marketing tasks and manage contacts. The company later transitioned from on-premises software to a software-as-a-service business focused on marketing and sales automation. As of 2021, ActiveCampaign has over 145,000 customers and $165 million in recurring revenue with customers in 170 countries. ActiveCampaign raised $20 million from Silversmith Capital Partners in 2016. In February 2020, it raised $100 million in a Series B round led by Susquehanna Growth Equity along with Silversmith. In April 2021, it raised $240 million in a Tiger Global-led Series C round with participation from Dragoneer, Susquehanna Growth Equity and Silversmith Capital Partners. ActiveCampaign acquired Postmark, a transactional email delivery system, along with Postmark's DMARC Digests and Postmark Labs platforms in May 2022.
ActiveCampaign is headquartered in Chicago with offices in Indianapolis, Sydney, Australia, Dublin, Ireland and Florianopolis, Brazil.
sync.blue® is your perfect cloud service to keep ActiveCampaign automated and regularly in sync with other apps. It connects to multiple apps and devices like ActiveCampaign and syncs contacts and much more. sync.blue® is a service of phonebridge GmbH, an accurate German software company, which manages your ActiveCampaign customer data with maximum privacy. sync.blue® is a perfect alternative for ActiveCampaign users to PieSync, PhoneMondo® (trademark by Scavix Software GmbH & Co. KG) and many others.