Sync CSV contacts
Sync CSV contacts easy, fast and secury with countless other apps. With sync.blue® you do have a lot of advantages:
- Lightning-fast and easy setup. Setup your connection between CSV and your other apps with just a few clicks.
- Very fast sync speed. Have all your CSV contacts in your apps within very short time.
- Use nearly real-time data in all your apps like CSV.
- GDPR compliant sync. sync.blue® does not store your CSV contacts, but syncs them live between your apps.
- Compatible with favourite apps. Sync CSV also with Microsoft 365, Office 365, Outlook, Apple iCloud and Google.
- Try before you buy. Setup your sync connections for free and check if everything works for you, too.
App is available.
A comma-separated values (CSV) file is a delimited text file that uses a comma to separate values. Each line of the file is a data record. Each record consists of one or more fields, separated by commas. The use of the comma as a field separator is the source of the name for this file format. A CSV file typically stores tabular data (numbers and text) in plain text, in which case each line will have the same number of fields.
The CSV file format is not fully standardized. Separating fields with commas is the foundation, but commas in the data or embedded line breaks have to be handled specially. Some implementations disallow such content while others surround the field with quotation marks, which yet again creates the need for escaping these if they are present in the data.
sync.blue® is your perfect cloud service to keep CSV automated and regularly in sync with other apps. It connects to multiple apps and devices like CSV and syncs contacts and much more. sync.blue® is a service of phonebridge GmbH, an accurate German software company, which manages your CSV customer data with maximum privacy. sync.blue® is a perfect alternative for CSV users to PieSync, PhoneMondo® (trademark by Scavix Software GmbH & Co. KG) and many others.