Sync MailChimp contacts
Sync MailChimp contacts easy, fast and secury with countless other apps. With sync.blue® you do have a lot of advantages:
- Lightning-fast and easy setup. Setup your connection between MailChimp and your other apps with just a few clicks.
- Very fast sync speed. Have all your MailChimp contacts in your apps within very short time.
- Use nearly real-time data in all your apps like MailChimp.
- GDPR compliant sync. sync.blue® does not store your MailChimp contacts, but syncs them live between your apps.
- Compatible with favourite apps. Sync MailChimp also with Microsoft 365, Office 365, Outlook, Apple iCloud and Google.
- Try before you buy. Setup your sync connections for free and check if everything works for you, too.
App is planned.
Mailchimp is a marketing automation platform and email marketing service. "Mailchimp" is the trading name of its operator, the Rocket Science Group, an American company founded in 2001 by Ben Chestnut and Mark Armstrong and later joined by Dan Kurzius.
Mailchimp was introduced in 2001. Named after one of their most popular e-greeting card characters, the platform was making a few thousand dollars a month. Mailchimp started as a paid service and added a freemium option in 2009. Within a year, the user base grew from 85,000 to 450,000. As of June 2014, over 10 billion emails per month were sent on behalf of its users. According to statistics, more than 600 million emails are sent through the platform every two days.
sync.blue® is your perfect cloud service to keep MailChimp automated and regularly in sync with other apps. It connects to multiple apps and devices like MailChimp and syncs contacts and much more. sync.blue® is a service of phonebridge GmbH, an accurate German software company, which manages your MailChimp customer data with maximum privacy. sync.blue® is a perfect alternative for MailChimp users to PieSync, PhoneMondo® (trademark by Scavix Software GmbH & Co. KG) and many others.