Sync Mailjet contacts
Sync Mailjet contacts easy, fast and secury with countless other apps. With sync.blue® you do have a lot of advantages:
- Lightning-fast and easy setup. Setup your connection between Mailjet and your other apps with just a few clicks.
- Very fast sync speed. Have all your Mailjet contacts in your apps within very short time.
- Use nearly real-time data in all your apps like Mailjet.
- GDPR compliant sync. sync.blue® does not store your Mailjet contacts, but syncs them live between your apps.
- Compatible with favourite apps. Sync Mailjet also with Microsoft 365, Office 365, Outlook, Apple iCloud and Google.
- Try before you buy. Setup your sync connections for free and check if everything works for you, too.
App is planned.
Mailjet is a French email marketing platform founded in 2010. Mailjet is a cloud-based email sending and tracking system that allows users to send marketing emails and transactional emails.
Mailjet was founded in 2010 by Wilfried Durand and Julien Tartarin in Nantes, France, through the startup studio eFounders. Mailjet's platform includes tools for designing emails, sending bulk, and tracking emails. The platform uses tools to ensure email deliverability, including managing sender reputation and providing authentication certificates. Mailjet claims to be GDPR compliant and can be integrated with various CMS and e-commerce platforms.
In 2011, the company raised 2.5 million euros from Alven Capital. In 2014, Mailjet raised another €2.2 million from Alven Capital via eFounders and opened offices in New York, London and Berlin
By 2015, Mailjet had more than 32,000 customers and raised an additional $11 million from Alven Capital, Iris Capital and Seventure Partners.
In October 2019, Mailjet was acquired by US email marketing platform Mailgun, which is backed by Thoma Bravo.
In December 2021, Mailjet was taken over again, this time by the Swedish company Sinch.
sync.blue® is your perfect cloud service to keep Mailjet automated and regularly in sync with other apps. It connects to multiple apps and devices like Mailjet and syncs contacts and much more. sync.blue® is a service of phonebridge GmbH, an accurate German software company, which manages your Mailjet customer data with maximum privacy. sync.blue® is a perfect alternative for Mailjet users to PieSync, PhoneMondo® (trademark by Scavix Software GmbH & Co. KG) and many others.