Sync Microsoft 365 Shared Mailbox contacts
Sync Microsoft 365 Shared Mailbox contacts easy, fast and secury with countless other apps. With sync.blue® you do have a lot of advantages:
- Lightning-fast and easy setup. Setup your connection between Microsoft 365 Shared Mailbox and your other apps with just a few clicks.
- Very fast sync speed. Have all your Microsoft 365 Shared Mailbox contacts in your apps within very short time.
- Use nearly real-time data in all your apps like Microsoft 365 Shared Mailbox.
- GDPR compliant sync. sync.blue® does not store your Microsoft 365 Shared Mailbox contacts, but syncs them live between your apps.
- Compatible with favourite apps. Sync Microsoft 365 Shared Mailbox also with Microsoft 365, Office 365, Outlook, Apple iCloud and Google.
- Try before you buy. Setup your sync connections for free and check if everything works for you, too.
App is being developed right now.
A shared mailbox is a type of user mailbox that does not have its own username and password. Therefore, users cannot log in to them directly. To access a shared mailbox, users must first be granted the "Send as" permission or the "Full access" permission. Then, users can log in to their own mailboxes and then access the shared mailbox by adding it to their Outlook profile. In Exchange 2003 and earlier, shared mailboxes were simply regular mailboxes for which an administrator could grant proxy access. Since Exchange 2007, shared mailboxes are a separate recipient type:
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
sync.blue® is your perfect cloud service to keep Microsoft 365 Shared Mailbox automated and regularly in sync with other apps. It connects to multiple apps and devices like Microsoft 365 Shared Mailbox and syncs contacts and much more. sync.blue® is a service of phonebridge GmbH, an accurate German software company, which manages your Microsoft 365 Shared Mailbox customer data with maximum privacy. sync.blue® is a perfect alternative for Microsoft 365 Shared Mailbox users to PieSync, PhoneMondo® (trademark by Scavix Software GmbH & Co. KG) and many others.